Since 2015 Findus is a part of Nomad Foods, Europe’s No 1 frozen food company, with brands like Findus, Birds Eye, Aunt Bessies and Iglo. Our purpose is to serve the world with better food, and we are proud of the products we produce. Our objective is to continue to grow through reaching more consumers with our loved brands and contribute to a sustainable everyday life. Last year we welcomed 3 new brands to our family and went from 5000 to 8000 employees represented in 22 countries.
Findus is the leading FMCG company within frozen food in the Nordics. Quality and taste as well as health and sustainability have been key for the business since the start in the 1940s. Our commitment is that we want to make it easier for everyone to cook tasty, nutritious, and sustainable food, every day. We are currently forming a new Nordic HQ in Malmö in Sweden. As part of the Nordic Marketing organization, we are building our future Nordic Media team.
About the job
Are you an experienced strategic Media expert with deep understanding and passion for all kind of Media looking for a new challenge? Join us and be our new Nordic Media Manager.
The Nordic Media Manager will be the key operations lead and will participate in helping the organization to deliver the digital transformation to the Media effectiveness journey. This person will be part of the Nordic Media team, reporting to the Head of Media Nordics with the objective to enhance partnerships with the Media Agency and nurture a collaborative, innovative and future-facing approach that positions and utilizes media as a growth lever.
You will support Media in the Nordics and work collaboratively across the Nordic Marketing Team and Trade teams to support the operating model across Findus and Nomad Foods to drive media effectiveness.
The successful candidate will be critical to support and influence stakeholders and leverage Media to back up business decision-making and strategy development for the effective delivery of media, to drive business growth.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the day-to-day contact and relationship with the Media Agency across all channels, incl. SEO and paid search.
- Support the implementation of best practice guidelines, toolkits and processes that drive greater Media effectiveness for all Media activities.
- Work with the Head of Media Nordics and Marketing Managers to use insight and evidence-based guidance to create and manage Nordic annual media planning briefs.
- Secure the implementation and execution of the test and learn programme.
- Support Head of Media Nordics to work with Marketing team and Finance to manage Media budgets, reporting and effective process.
- Work with Head of Media Nordics to develop and implement new models and measurement, gathering the best data that can be utilized for Media effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the Nordic e-commerce team and support the development of e-commerce and search strategy.
- Manage the Nordic media reporting and tracking of performance (incl. cost and quality).
- Support Head of Media Nordics with market negotiation with local agency and vendors
To succeed in this role, you need:
- A degree in Marketing from University or equivalent
- 3+ years of Media planning and buying experience incl. paid social, programmatic, paid search and SEO (at the advertiser, an agency or consultancy)
- Experience from working with media measurement & KPIs
- Knowledge in data management & analytics
- Experience from FMCG/CPG
- Experience working with agencies
- Core stakeholder management, able to liaise with and influence key stakeholders
- Analytical, ability to turn data into actions
- Knowledge in Project management and coordination skills
- Strong operational and collaborative skills
- Strong consumer understanding
- A can-do attitude
- Good knowledge in Swedish, Norwegian, and English language, both speech and writing.
- Great personal and career development
- A culture that incorporates our core values; we love our brand and the food we produce, we are accountable, we keep it simple to act fast and we are never fully satisfied and always striving
- An international environment full of energy with high performing and passionate colleagues
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Monday breakfast and social activities with colleagues
- Fruits for everybody, every day
- New facilities at Dockan, Malmö
- Collective agreement & benefits package
Some of our Sustainability highlights in Sweden
- Reduced of food waste in our factories year by year. In 2021 we reduced edible food waste with 17,4%
- Proud member of Hållbar Livsmedelskedja (Sustainable Food Chain)
- Proud member in Matmissionen, a national project to establish the first digital national food bank
- 100% MSC & ASC certified fish portfolio
- 100% green electricity in factories
- Our pea “Ebba” is climate certified by Svenskt Sigill
Read our Nordic & Global sustainability report from 2021 here.
About the position & application
This is a fulltime position, and we’d like the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
For any questions about the position, please contact recruiting manager Anna Knutsson on firstname.lastname@example.org . Any other questions reach out to Maria Pressing (HR) on email@example.com
We will screen applications continuously, so let us know about you and send us your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!