Findus is since 2015 a part of Nomad Foods, Europe’s largest frozen food company, with brands like Findus, Birds Eye, Aunt Bessies and Iglo. Our purpose is to serve the world with better food, and we plan for continuous growth. Last year we welcomed 3 new brands to our family and went from 5000 to 8000 employees represented in 22 countries. We are currently forming a new, Nordic HQ in Malmö and will consequently strengthen our Nordic Marketing function. To do so, we are now recruiting a Senior Brand Manager to join our team.
Green Cuisine is the new brand launched at European level by Nomad Foods to compete in the growing and potential market of Plant Based Foods. The brand is now present in 13 countries, with a broad portfolio playing in many sub-segments. Nomad is investing a lot in in this new Must Win Battle, with the aim to become one of the leading brands within this market.
The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for leading the execution of in-market related marketing activities for Green Cuisine.
This exciting role is responsible for leading the Green Cuisine brand in a market in close co-operation with the Marketing Cluster Lead. The Senior Brand Manager will be required to co-create local strategy with their marketing cluster lead, manage the brand and the portfolio to deliver top and bottom line growth.
Working in global/ local structure, this role will need to lead their team and be a collaborative team player who can influence through a matrix organisation, with your European marketing colleagues to deliver executions that will continue to drive the growth of the local market.
This role is perfect for an entrepreneurial Senior Brand Manager who is looking for a significant challenge within a dynamic and fast-growing market, with many different competitors.
• Lead the development of a consumer led strategy in their local market, with clear business and consumer objectives for the category
• Meet key performance measures for the MWB and lead on process for monitoring & evaluating plans - making clear intervention in the marketing plan and holding accountability for delivery of business targets
• Delivery of Sales (NSV), Profit (GP) and Margin (%GM) targets
• Grow value share through portfolio mix, comms and activation.
• Work with the central team to drive and shape the development of the Inno/Reno pipeline to enhance consumer appeal and bring incremental penetration and value at total Business
• Lead and manage activities on-time and to budget
• Work with the commercial leadership team to drive the category through marketing interventions
• Develop and implement the commercialisation of category innovation projects through the stage gate process, to ensure delivery of the brand strategy – highlighting any pipeline gaps or risks to delivery of business performance.
Qualifications & Previous Experience
- 5+ years working experience Marketing / Commercial in FMCG companies, ideally food experience in a commercial role
- Experience in project management
- Experience managing agency briefs and feedbacks
- Leadership of cross functional teams including agency interface
- Project leadership
- Budget management experience
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong drive for results and entrepreneurship with potential to grow
• Strong consumer understanding
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong business acumen (commercial and in market performance)
• Marketing strategy development
• Marketing activity development, including Communications (ATL, Social media, PR)
• Ability to work in full autonomy
• Influencing & inspiring others – bringing a vision and initiative to life
You are fluent in spoken and written English, as well as an excellent presenter and skilled negotiator.
- To market healthy and sustainable products with highly competent colleagues
- Career and development opportunities in a broad role, with space to grow and chance to eventually move on to other roles/locations within Nomad.
- New facilities at Dockan, Malmö
- Collective agreement & benefits package
Some of our Sustainability highlights in Sweden
- 100% MSC & ASC certified fish portfolio
- 100% green electricity in factories
- Our pea Ebba, a climate certified pea by Svenskt Sigill
Read our Nordic sustainability report: Sustainability Report Nordics 2021
About the position & application
This is a fulltime position, and we’d like you to start as soon as possible, but know the right candidate may have a notice period.
For any questions about the position, please contact recruiting manager Henrik von Lowzow on firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other questions reach out to Maria Pressing (HR) email@example.com
We look forward to your application before 30 of June. We will screen applications continuously, so hurry up and send in your application