Findus is since 2015 a part of Nomad Foods, Europe’s largest frozen food company, with brands like Birds Eye, Aunt Bessie’s and Iglo. Last year we welcomed 3 new brands to our family and went from 5000 to 8000 employees represented in 22 countries. Our purpose is to Serve the world with better food and to do that we are now looking for a new Retail sales developer to manage and develop the sales in the Göteborg area. Are you passionate about food, sales and retail development this is a perfect role for you!
The main purpose as Retail sales developer is to grow and increase the sales of Findus products in the given sales district. You will be part of a team of 8 sales developers, spread over southern Sweden, each owning their own sales district. You will plan and manage sales calls and sales visits to all stores, according to recommended frequence, throughout the set yearly sales periods.
You will be responsible for below in your area:
- Product availability, as in secured distribution according to central listings
- Product visibility, as in optimized placement according to perfect store guidelines
- Product activation, as in maximizing central and local in-store promotions
- Identify sales potentials, through analysis of in-store sales data and present solutions for Findus and category growth
- Present Findus new product launches in the range for the yearly category revisions
We think the right candidate have:
- Experience from retail and B2B sales
- High sales drive and love working towards set goals
- Capability to build relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
- Rhetorical & presentation skills
- Driving licence
- Excellent written & spoken Swedish
We'd love it if you also have:
- Experience of ListXpress, AoB, Argus
- Knowledge of category development
- Analytical ability
- Good English skills
About the position & application
Employment: Permanent position with initial 6 months probation period
District/area: Greater Gothenborg area
Please attach a resume and a short cover letter where you motivate your why you apply and what you can bring into the role.
We are planning to go through applications as soon as possible, it might take a little bit longer than usual (summer holidays are coming up!) so please have patience with us and be sure to apply before 15th of August.