Findus is since 2015 a part of Nomad Foods, Europe’s largest frozen food company, along with brands like Birds Eye, Aunt Bessies, Iglo and Ledo. Our purpose is to serve the world with better food, and we plan for continuous growth. Last year we welcomed 3 new brands to our family and went from 5000 to 8000 employees represented in 22 countries. During 2022 we have been forming a new Nordic Findus/Nomad Foods with HQ in Malmö and we are continuing to take our business to next level. To do so, we are now recruiting a Finance Business Partner to support our journey and our Marketing team.
The Marketing Finance Business Partner is a new role in the organization and the scope covers all of the Nordic countries. To thrive here you are eager to work with different functions, to apply an entrepreneurial spirit and are able to understand & quantify actions in all parts of the value chain. To match the role you would enjoy both thinking long term and deep diving into the current financials. You show a passion for networking, both within the Nordic organization and across the Nomad foods family.
You will help the category teams drive business performance by providing insightful analysis and advice, while you challenge and enable decision making. You are not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo.
You will report to the Finance Director Nordics and work closely with the Nordic Marketing Director and the Marketing Leadership team, as well as our local Commercial controllers and our new shared service center in UK.
These will be some of your tasks and responsibilities
- Interpret, explain and drive performance of our key product categories across the Nordics
- Develop an in depth understanding of the key profit drivers
- Actively support and influence operational and strategic decisions made by the Marketing team by providing insight and challenge
- Ensure the marketing teams understand Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and are working on action plans that deliver these KPIs
- Drive actions to meet Nordic targets (pricing, promo ROI, sales, margin, variable costs, overheads, EBITDA, working capital, ROI etc)
- Review actual performance with a category lens, and with intention to make recommendations and provoke interventions required to drive down costs, improve margins and convert P&L into cash
- Understand and quantify actions in all steps of the value chain
- Support strategy development by providing financial insights and tools
- Lead the financial assessment of all marketing led projects / business initiatives, contributing to business cases and ensuring the most profitable allocation of resources through financial insights and constructive challenge
- Provide insight into competitor landscape to business and FP&A team
Formal & personal qualifications
- Relevant academic finance degree
- 5 years of experience of a finance business partner role
- Prior FMCG experience
- Skilled in communication, networking and stakeholder management
- Proficient English, both in verbal and written communication. Any Nordic language is a bonus
We are proud of our sustainability work. Some of our highlights in Sweden:
- 100% MSC & ASC certified fish portfolio
- 100% green electricity in factories
- Our pea Ebba, a climate certified pea by Svenskt Sigill
Read our full Nordic sustainability report here: https://www.findus.se/hallbarh...
Read our global sustainability report here: https://www.nomadfoods.com/eat...
One last thing - if you’re about to send in your application
This is a full-time, permanent position, with initial 6 months trial period, based in our office in Malmö, Dockan. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately.
Please send your CV and a short cover letter in English before 17th of February. If any questions regarding the role, reach out to hiring manager Suzanne Lindström on firstname.lastname@example.org, any other questions please contact HR Manager Maria Pressing on email@example.com
Note that we can not offer relocation/mobility support for this role.
We look forward to your application!