The Logistics & Customer Service team is based in Malmö, Oslo, and Espoo, and we are now in search for a new colleague to join our team in Malmö. Together with the Planning team, we are responsible for all activities within customer service, logistics, customs, inventory, transport, master data, demand planning and supply planning.
The Planning & Logistics team play a key role in our S&OP process and is actively engaged with all our suppliers and customers in securing service and securing the right stock at the right time. In the Logistics & Customer Service team, we are looking for a new team member to start in a new role as a Logistics Analyst.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling logistics and operational tasks and support the Customer Service team in Sweden and Denmark, which includes logistics coordination, and customer service tasks as a back-up function.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Logistics tasks, supporting the Customer Service team, that includes contact with transport companies, warehouses, and customers
- Managing operational tasks and transport coordination from warehouse to customers
- Be responsible for the logistics optimization in Sweden and Denmark, also support Norway and Finland to align on a Nordics way of working
- Work to improve our distribution costs by monitoring and analyzing our transport costs, supplier invoice verification, and transport price agreements and adjustments
- Manage our empty pallet handling to make our pallet pool more efficient in both our outbound and inbound delivery flows
- Identify best practices and highlight deviations to improve our customer delivery processes, standardize and work on simplification where possible
- Strong cooperation and alignment with all departments, working on stakeholder management, both internal and external
- Maintain and develop working processes and working instructions, to always strive for improvements, efficiency, and cost avoidance
- University/College degree education
- Native in Swedish language, and fluent in English language (written and verbal)
- Background within Supply Chain and a minimum of 3 years of experience in similar roles (Logistics, Supply Chain, Customer Service)
- Experience with SAP, or other ERP system, is highly desirable
- Good level of knowledge within Excel
A high level of ability to solve problems, being service minded and analytical, is needed to ensure a good result. You are expected to coordinate tasks between departments and stakeholders. To make the job more successful, a strong sense for good communication is key to keep our customers, partners, and stakeholders satisfied.
If you have a background working in logistics, are a quick learner, team player and highly motivated in joining a fast-paced industry in a multinational environment, please send your application in English following the link below.
About the Position
This is an interim position for 9 months but could turn in to a permanent position. We would like for you to start as soon as possible, but understand that there might be a notice period.
To manage the work/life balance, we meet at the office a few days a week, within normal office hours, but will let you manage your time/place as much as possible.
We are looking forward to your application before 15th May, but we welcome your application as soon as possible. Please note that we are continuously screening applicants and might fill the position before the last day.
For questions about this position, please contact recruiting manager Daniel Buza-Vidas at firstname.lastname@example.org, or HR Manager Johanna Stenholm, email@example.com.
Start date: As soon as possible with regards to notice period
Location: Malmö, Sweden
- Planning & Logistics
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Why work at Findus/Nomad Foods?
Training as well as individual development plans and career paths for employees within Findus/Nomad Foods various work areas. We invest in you and ensure that you develop to your full potential.
Inclusion & Diversity
To truly bring our company purpose of Serving the World with Better Food to life and stay relevant, it is important that we take positive action to become a more inclusive and diverse workplace.
We are all human. We are all different. That is our greatest strength. #justbeyou
Health & Wellness
At Findus, we offer health care subsidies. We promote various types of healthy activities for our employees and encourage wellness.
We believe in our team and are happy to give you a lot of personal responsibility. We think it is important to encourage ideas and enthusiasm.
Work-place and Culture
Findus/Nomad Foods has a simple and easy-going culture that is informal and easy to work in. We have a positive and pleasant work environment. It is important to have fun when we work. Then it is also so much easier to develop individually.
Our vision is:
Serving the world with better food
- Our food is good for you and it tastes good
- Our food is responsibly and sustainably produced
- Our food is the result of our passion, our way of acting and our tradition
Findus/Nomad Foods - Serving the world with better food
Loading application form
Already working at Findus?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.