Since 2015 Findus is a part of Nomad Foods, Europe’s the undisputed leader in European frozen food, listed on the NYSE, with consumer favorite brands including Findus, Birds Eye, Iglo & Green Cuisine. Our purpose is to serve the world with better food, and we are proud of the products we produce. Read more here
Nomad Foods have 8000+ employees represented in 22 countries across Europe and our top 5 largest markets are the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Sweden, and France. We have had 4 + years of consecutive organic revenue growth and our objective is to continue to grow through reaching more consumers with our loved brands and contribute to a sustainable everyday life.
Findus is the leading FMCG company within frozen food in the Nordics. Quality and taste as well as health and sustainability have been key for the business since the start in the 1940s. Our commitment to make it easier for everyone to cook tasty, nutritious, and sustainable food every day is leading our work. 2022 Impact report: 2022 Nomad Foods Impact Report
About the job
As a Senior Brand Manager, your positive vibes will be your superpower! If you're excited about making marketing magic and bringing smiles to the faces of our customers, we want you on our team!
You will together with your European marketing colleagues deliver executions that will continue to drive growth of your local market. You will lead the development of a consumer led strategy with clear business and consumer objectives for the category. Furthermore, you will:
- Meet key performance measures for our must win battles and lead on process for monitoring & evaluating plans
- Delivery of Sales (NSV), Profit (GP) and Margin (%GM) targets
- Grow value share through portfolio mix, comms and activation
- Work with the central team to drive and shape the development and value for the total business
- Work with the commercial leadership team to drive the category through marketing interventions
- Dive into market trends, customer insights, and competition with an optimistic outlook
Who are you?
Just like everyone at Nomad Foods we believe that you are a team player that contributes to innovative ideas, have a growth mindset, provide feedback and challenge when needed. To be able to succeed in this role we also see that you have extensive experience of project management and of leading cross functional teams including agency interface. You have a strong consumer understanding and business acumen (commercial and in market performance). You have a passion for transforming everyday meals into extraordinary dining experiences. We also think you are/have:
- 5+ years working experience Marketing / Commercial in FMCG companies, ideally food experience in a commercial role
- Budget management experience and marketing strategy development
- Marketing activity development, including Communications (ATL, Social media, PR)
- Influencing & inspiring others – bringing a vision and initiative to life
- We’re not just a brand; we’re a family that values creativity, teamwork, and excellence
- Join a global leader in the frozen food industry with a rich heritage
- Great personal and career development
- A culture based on our core values; we love our brand and the food we produce; we are accountable, we keep it simple to act fast and we are never fully satisfied and always striving
- An international environment full of energy with high performing and passionate colleagues at our Nordic HQ in Malmö and Nomad Foods crop production divisions in Europe
- Collective agreement & benefits package
Some of our Sustainability highlights in Sweden
- 100% MSC & ASC certified fish portfolio
- 100% green electricity in factories
- Our pea Ebba, a climate certified pea by Svenskt Sigill
About the position & application
To manage work/life balance, we meet at the office in Malmö (next to the train station, “Anna Lindhs Plats”) 3 days/week, within normal office hours, but will let you manage your time/place as much as possible.
We welcome your application as soon as possible but at latest on the 8th of October. Please note that we are continuously screening applications and might fill the position before the last day. Your culinary adventure begins here!
For any questions about the position, please contact Talent Manager Ellen Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to receiving your application!