Since 2015 Findus is a part of Nomad Foods, Europe’s the undisputed leader in European frozen food, listed on the NYSE, with consumer favorite brands including Findus, Birds Eye, Iglo & Green Cuisine. Our purpose is to serve the world with better food, and we are proud of the products we produce. Read more here
Nomad Foods have 8000+ employees represented in 22 countries across Europe and our top 5 largest markets are the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Sweden, and France. We have had 4 + years of consecutive organic revenue growth and our objective is to continue to grow through reaching more consumers with our loved brands and contribute to a sustainable everyday life.
Findus is the leading FMCG company within frozen food in the Nordics. Quality and taste as well as health and sustainability have been key for the business since the start in the 1940s. Our commitment to make it easier for everyone to cook tasty, nutritious, and sustainable food every day is leading our work. 2022 Impact report: 2022 Nomad Foods Impact Report
About the job
You will be responsible for providing professional project management support to cross functional strategic projects with a focus on delivery quality and speed. The focus is to ensure that projects meet their objectives, by providing available business resources to ensure deliverables are on time and in budget. Alongside this you are also responsible for the management of the artwork process in support of the Nordic Artwork Coordinator and to run your own projects through the artwork system for retail as well as full responsibility for food service labelling. Furthermore, you will:
- Project lead cross-functional strategic projects as well as ad hoc- & prio projects
- Manage the project team’s day-to-day delivery against the plan to ensure projects remain on track and issues are managed
- Drive success by deploying risk management to ensure risks outside tolerance are effectively mitigated
- Engage with Nomad Foods’ processes for project delivery process, including systems and tools and proper project documentation
- Support in Nomad Artwork system and run their own projects in it & optimization of artwork changes including PL
Who are you?
Just like everyone at Nomad Foods we believe that you are a team player that contributes to innovative ideas, have a growth mindset, provide feedback and challenge when needed. To be able to succeed in this role we also see that you have demonstrated the ability to deliver and sustain complex, cross-functional projects. You have experience of leading a project team, can work collaboratively with and through others. We also see that you are/have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Project Management of FMCG change projects (product change and productivity savings projects, business change, etc.)
- FMCG background; experience of planning (S&OP, IBP, improvement projects in this area) advantageous Savings project experience
- Fluent in at least one Nordic Language
- Project Portfolio Management and Product development experience
- Packaging change experience
- We’re not just a brand; we’re a family that values creativity, teamwork, and excellence
- Join a global leader in the frozen food industry with a rich heritage
- Great personal and career development
- A culture based on our core values; we love our brand and the food we produce; we are accountable, we keep it simple to act fast and we are never fully satisfied and always striving
- An international environment full of energy with high performing and passionate colleagues at our Nordic HQ in Malmö and Nomad Foods crop production divisions in Europe
- Collective agreement & benefits package
Some of our Sustainability highlights in Sweden
- 100% MSC & ASC certified fish portfolio
- 100% green electricity in factories
- Our pea Ebba, a climate certified pea by Svenskt Sigill
About the position & application
To manage work/life balance, we meet at the office in Malmö (next to the train station, “Anna Lindhs Plats”) 3 days/week, within normal office hours, but will let you manage your time/place as much as possible.
We welcome your application as soon as possible but at latest on the 3rd of December. Please note that we are continuously screening applications and might fill the position before the last day. Your culinary adventure begins here!
For any questions about the position, please contact Talent Manager Ellen Knapp at email@example.com
Looking forward to receiving your application!