Since 2015 Findus is a part of Nomad Foods, Europe’s the undisputed leader in European frozen food, listed on the NYSE, with consumer favorite brands including Findus, Birds Eye, Iglo & Green Cuisine. Our purpose is to serve the world with better food, and we are proud of the products we produce. Read more here. Nomad Foods have 8000+ employees represented in 22 countries across Europe and our top 5 largest markets are the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Sweden, and France. We have had 4 + years of consecutive organic revenue growth and our objective is to continue to grow through reaching more consumers with our loved brands and contribute to a sustainable everyday life.
Findus is the leading FMCG company within frozen food in the Nordics. Quality and taste as well as health and sustainability have been key for the business since the start in the 1940s. Our commitment to make it easier for everyone to cook tasty, nutritious, and sustainable food every day is leading our work. 2022 Impact report: 2022 Nomad Foods Impact Report
About the job
The Nordic pay roll team are continuously working on improving our processes, which is a journey you will be a part of through your daily tasks. Main purpose of the role is to run all tasks related to payroll throughout the whole cycle in Sweden. You will also be involved in our regular sox controls.Furthermore you will:
- Prepare data for Payroll Input as per line manager instructions in a timeline and accurate manner.
- Support line managers and employees with questions related to pay roll
- Collaborate with local HR and Shared Finance Center located in the UK
Who are you?
To be able to succeed in this role we see that you have excellent communication skills to converse with external parties and internal team members of all levels. You should be able to think outside the box and solve problems when faced with new challenges. We also see that you are/have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Swedish payroll (Visma/AGDA Lön)
- General knowledge of Swedish labor law/Collective Agreements
- Preferably experience from systems: Concur, promark and success factors
- Proficient in English and Swedish
- Experience working in a global organization
- Ability to work with different software systems, and have excellent knowledge of spreadsheets and formulas
- Collaborative teammate with an eye for details
- We’re not just a brand; we’re a family that values creativity, teamwork, and excellence
- Join a global leader in the frozen food industry with a rich heritage
- Great personal and career development
- A culture based on our core values; we love our brand and the food we produce; we are accountable, we keep it simple to act fast and we are never fully satisfied and always striving
- An international environment full of energy with high performing and passionate colleagues
- Collective agreement & benefits package
About the position & application
This is a temporary position based in Malmö until end of 2024, part time 50%.
To manage work/life balance, we meet at the office a few days a week, within normal office hours, but will let you manage your time/place as much as possible.
We welcome your application as soon as possible but at latest on the 9th of March. Please note that we are continuously screening applications and might fill the position before the last day.
For any questions about the position, please contact Talent Manager Ellen Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Payroll Manager Nordics Elisabeth Lathi at email@example.com
Looking forward to your application!